Natural Gas Odorization
Conference & Exhibition
INCLUDING NON-CONVENTIONAL GAS, LNG & LPG
August 30-31, 2016
CALL FOR PAPERS
This two-day technical conference will cover all aspects of gas system odorization, from the basics to new technologies, system monitoring and measurement, formulations, case studies, practical application, troubleshooting, regulatory compliance, and legal/liability aspects.
The conference program will include technical papers written and presented by an international panel of experts. Topical roundtable sessions will also be featured each day. Prospective authors and speakers are invited to send brief abstracts by mail or e-mail to the organizing committee:
Odorization Conference Committee
3401 Louisiana St, Suite 110
Tel. +1 713 521 5929
Houston, TX 77002 USA
The deadline for abstracts is May 1, 2016.
Final papers for publication in the conference proceedings will required by July 29, 2016.
NGOC 2016 Organizing Committee
David Bull, ViaData LP
Ed Flynn, Mulcare Pipeline Solutions
Paul Wehnert, Heath Consultants, INC
Topics to be addressed:
- Review of odorization systems and technologies
- Update on the new version of the AGA Odorization Manual
- Latest developments from odor fade and masking research.
- OQ requirements and practices
- Project case studies from LDCs and transmission operators
- Pickling procedures
- Shale gas and biogas odorization issues and experience
- LP & LNG gas odorization
- Monitoring and measurement technologies and experience
- Testing methods and procedures
- New developments in odorant formulations
- Regulatory compliance issues and developments
- And more