BANFF/2009 Pipeline Workshop
April 5-9, 2009
- To provide an interactive forum for discussing critical issues on managing the integrity, safety, and risk of the pipeline infrastructure.
- To provide an opportunity to focus on state-of-the-art technologies and past experiences related to the design, construction, operation, testing, inspection, maintenance, performance, and abandonment of pipelines.
- To facilitate and promote the sharing and exchange of information and the development of pipeline industry communication networks.
- To encourage the development and operation of working groups and task forces to address the future challenges associated with pipelines.
- To recognize areas where coordinated efforts can be implemented to enhance the pipeline integrity management process.
- To advance the standards used in the pipeline industry.
- To identify new areas and initiatives for pipeline research and development.
- To publish the Workshop proceedings.
Workshop Application Form
Banff Centre Accommodation Booking Form